Stephenie Meyer To Write fifth ‘Twilight’ Book Someday?

November 10, 2008 by

Stephenie MeyerStephenie Meyer, author of the hugely popular Twilight series of books, told reporters that she’s leaving the door open to writing a fifth volume, Midnight Sun, though she previously said she’d put it on hold indefinitely.

“People are going to forget about it,” Meyer said in a news conference in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Nov. 8. “It’s going to go away, and that’ll be the time when I sneak back in and give it a try again. But it’s going to have to be after everything is [over]. It’s not writing in a fishbowl, because I can’t work that way.”

Meyer earlier said she would put off finishing Midnight Sun–a retelling of the first Twilight book from the point of view of vampire Edward Cullen–after an early draft of the book’s first chapters was released on the Internet without her authorization. Meyer–whose books have sold more than 17 million copies–later posted the draft on her official Web site.

“Midnight Sun is not on my schedule right now,” Meyer said while promoting the upcoming film adaptation of her first book. “It’s part of my writing process that, for me to really write a story–and like I was saying before–I can’t think about what other people want and what other people are thinking and what the editing is going to be and what the expectations are when I’m writing. Because it’s paralyzing to do that. You really can’t put a word on the page. I have to be very alone with a story. It has to be just me and what’s happening, and I just can’t feel that way about it right now.”

The Twilight movie opens Nov. 21.

Source: Scifi Wire

Comments

61 Responses to “Stephenie Meyer To Write fifth ‘Twilight’ Book Someday?”

1. Stephenie Meyer To Write fifth ‘Twilight’ Book Someday? on November 10th, 2008 10:05 am

[...] The rest is here: Stephenie Meyer To Write fifth ‘Twilight’ Book Someday? [...]

2. fiona on November 30th, 2008 3:08 pm

i think she should write another volume, but i think that mabey instead of doing from another perspective she should just continue the story. OR make another story entirely but with the same effect the same mood and make it more longer so the books dont stop. Just keep it exciting, interesting and suspenseful. ;)

3. fiona on November 30th, 2008 5:19 pm

I was thinking mabey you could rewrite it from a different perspective cuz like i kind of found it really good uknw wht i mean. so ya dnt let other people put in their cmmts cuz like its ur book ur ideas and ya.

4. tcgames on November 30th, 2008 5:31 pm

Well, my daughter loves the books and the movie, so I’m sure that whatever Stephenie Meyer decides to will please the fans.

5. Dejay on December 7th, 2008 7:06 pm

I hope she continues but I also love “The Host” I will read her books from here on out and I think that stepping back and taking time to find her original state of mind in the beginning is a great idea. No hurry for me. She is beautiful author and she knows what she needs to do to keep her writing fresh and captivating as it was in Twilight and all the books after.

6. krissy on December 11th, 2008 3:45 pm

i absolutely love your books and i know that watever you decide to do will be great, however i do hope that you continue your story! : )

7. Ien on December 12th, 2008 6:48 am

I think Stephenie Meyer’s opinion about “writing the book some day” maybe the best. At least that the fans can fully appreciate and sink in to the events in the book. And what she believes in about “letting the fans forget her for a while then she sneaks up again..” might be a good strategy for an amazing journalist like her. Yet, i just hope that the fans out there are ready to wait the spectacular ending of Twilight. Don’t worry Ste[henie. we understand you so much, and thanks for writing the Twilight in the first place, and now am very much addicted to it. Thanks a lot…am wiling to wait for the story. THANKS…..

8. Meghan on December 14th, 2008 7:02 pm

i really want her to write a sequal to breaking dawn because im sooooo sad that i finished the last book and I still really want more Edward Cullen and Bella Swan!!!!!!! :( :(

9. fatima mejia on December 22nd, 2008 1:12 pm

Well I think that she should continue the saga becouse it has really made people intrested in twilight, new moon, eclips, and braking dawn and has leaft people wanting to hear more about it these amazing charicters and their futers .but I noe that she will do he best she can to please her fans.

10. ericka on December 25th, 2008 8:37 pm

i love the books….i really think that she should keep going on with the story…..forever…..they’re vampires so there’s always going to be danger…..we need to see nessie grow….and the fate and desrie between edward and bella…..is unbearably amazing….

11. MaryAnn on January 4th, 2009 10:46 pm

I love your books……I read them all in 10 days and just had to reachout and read your draft….AWESOME is the only words I can state……i have read so many books but nothing compared to your works….your compassion…..your honesty beyond words…..i hope that you can find away soon to continue your thoughts about your unique perspective on retelling the story through Edward Cullen pure genius…I found out about your books through a male friend of mine who suggestedt the read and I have learned so much by reading your books and even more with book 5……For a society that needs hope more than anything PLEASE consider publishing your great work!!!!!!

12. mariah on January 5th, 2009 5:17 pm

Honestly, I think Stephenie Meyer should continue to writing a fifth book but I think it should continue the story rather than Edward’s point of view. Personally, after reading the series I feel like there should be more. I don’t know what else to read now because there is no continuation. I can’t stop thinking about the series no matter what I do. My train of thought always ends up back at the Twilight series.

13. STACY on January 6th, 2009 3:10 pm

I THINK YOU SHOULD WRITE THE FIFTH BOOK . I AM INTERESTED IN WHAT EDWARD THINKS. I AM SUCHA BIG FAN AND I LOVE ALL THE BOOKS!!!! I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM!!!! IM SURE ALOT OF PEOPLE STILL WANT YOU TO WRITE THE FIFTH BOOK. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE PUT IT ON THE INTERNET DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP CAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE MYSELF WHO ARE WILLING TO WAIT FOR IT!!!!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU FINISH IT

14. steven on January 6th, 2009 3:54 pm

my sister loves your book series. she has told me all about it and it sounds really great. she really hopes you finish the fifth book. she cant stop talking about how she wants you to do the fifth book. pleaseeeee do the fifth book.

15. Theresa on January 8th, 2009 9:50 pm

I luv the Twilight series. I am obsessed witht them plz Stephenie rite a 5th book! when I finished the 4th book I was so sad that it was over. My friends and my cuz reallywant 1 5th book! I hope u write a 5th book, but if u decide to wait thats fine. Just let the fans no. U culd put it in Edward’s view but don’t do the past keep going w/ the Cullen’s future. Mayb do yrs. l8r when they move away from Forks and move back. U culd do the highskool. What happens 2 Nessie n Jacob, but plz keep writing!
    - I will prob. never 4get Twilight I LUV it!

16. Calley on January 25th, 2009 8:04 pm

why is it that when someone does something stupid, that not just that person has to face the consequence but everyone does.
    I’m a huge fan of Twilight and i’ve read every book, it’s just wrong that they did that and now every one has to pay for it. >=-(

17. Calley on January 25th, 2009 8:07 pm

Stephanie Meyer plz write the rest of the book itjust makes you want more and more, it’s hard to stop reading them at night, morning, or whenever your reading
    it.

18. Calley on January 25th, 2009 8:08 pm

it.
    I may have to reread the book just so I can get over the fifth book a little.

19. katie upton on February 20th, 2009 9:40 am

oh god! i was introduced to twilight 2 months and instantly fell in love! and read are four, i couldnt bare to read the last 40 pages as i knew it was gna be the end! but you say people will forget the series?? i doubt that very much! i cant stop thinking about them! i would sooooo be soooo happy if there was more, please please give me more! i BEG of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. leslie on February 20th, 2009 12:32 pm

well thats kinda of dumb for you to not sale the book until they forget you should might as well sell it now cuz everyone knows about it and they are going to forget every person thats a twilight fan is going to get it they cant wait for it anf now your going to wait till they forget thats probably going to be in five years..and then no one will care for your books.. like fo new moon you want to take taylor out and put another guy .. then that just messes up your career even more than no one will want to watch the movies or read the books!!!

21. sherry on March 3rd, 2009 10:36 pm

heyy i think she should add more to the twilight saga series, shes done such a great job and shes just as much in love with the characters as all her fans. plus shes got alot of people into reading, iv neva read a book before twilight and its sad it stopped at just four i think she is so much better then jk rolling and she could make the novels go longer then harry potter, theres alot more drama she could make in the future ones coz arnt the voltri gonna try and kill them off one by one, and edward can read jacobs mind wen jacob starts liking renesme in the way edward like bella
    il these books!

22. gabby on March 17th, 2009 2:47 pm

I think she should add more books to the twilight series cause there so good. I read all four books in 1 week, thats how much i love twilight. I can’t wait until the fifth book comes out i’m probley going to read it in a day thats how much i want to read it. Thank you so much for being a great author. If you write more books i’ll tottaly read them. thx and good bye!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Emily on March 24th, 2009 5:14 pm

She should DEFINITELY write another twilight book. I am addicted to the twilight series. I have every book and the movie. I REALLY want her to write another book for twilight. I wished she wrote more and more twilight books, then she’ll be the next J.K Rowling!

24. Kaley on March 31st, 2009 2:44 pm

I personally believe that Stephanie Meyer is an icredible writter and if being alone and away from all the hype is what she needs, then no one should push her. She has put out four mind blowing books and i don’t want that to change….but on the other hand i am very obsessed with the Twilight saga and think that, Meyer should indefintely continue the series with a couple more books and not just leave the fans hanging with “a small but perfect piece of forever.” I have never in my life been so addicted to a book and the reason I believe I am is because it gives people in the world a way to escape into a world that has very unlikely drama that everyone can relate to in some strange out-of-this world way.

25. LIZZZ on April 1st, 2009 4:02 pm

I want her to make a 5th book, not midnight sun, but like another sequel to breaking dawn. She could write about renesmee and jacob and what are bella and the cullens going 2 do? move somehwere? I also would wanan see renesmee and jacob in the far future. Will they have kids? If they ever do they would be half human half vampire and half wolf! That would be interesting!

26. sasa on April 3rd, 2009 2:49 pm

i really think u should write a fith i just finished the 4th and im reading a new book and no books can compare to yours yours are a billion times better I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!MUCH PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE FINISH WRITING THE FITH I CANT FIND A GOOD BOOK 2 READ

27. EVE on April 8th, 2009 8:18 pm

You should write a fifth book because you cant just stop and end with Edward and Bella get married and have a kid,you must keep goingPLEASE

28. Unanaimous on April 11th, 2009 10:52 am

I feel that Twilight has been an amazing series. I can’t get myslef to read another book since no other book can compare to it. I understand that Twilight will come to an end someday, but I don’t think were ready for that day to come yet. The idea of Edwards perspective is great, however I think people need to see part of the Cullen family’s forever ( Edward, Bella, Renesme and Jacob’s forever). It would be great. Twilight is to great of a story to end just yet, right?

29. breANNA on April 27th, 2009 4:22 pm

uhhm….
    if stefany meyer is reading this…
    are you makiong a fifth book or what?!!
    i seriously cried when i finished the last book:((
    is that what yu want of your fans??
    i would be extatic if you wrote another book…
    and if yur not going to write another one then I WILL!!!
    i love your books…
    i never want them to end!!!
    so may the legend live on:))!!
    i know you all agree with me too….
    so start asking:))
    thanks

30. joyce on May 2nd, 2009 3:31 am

you MUST MUST MUST write the 5th book!
    i was so addicted to it!
    you are such a amazing writer…
    i really love your books :D

31. caitlyn jesse on May 6th, 2009 3:17 pm

Mrs.Meyer………….PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!!! WRITE A FIFTH BOOK!? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DURING FOREVER! don’t leave me hangin.

32. caitlyn jesse on May 6th, 2009 3:22 pm

ok.srsly. i kinda felt a little empty when i shut the covers of breaking dawn. I love to write and i really admire you! do u think u will write another? plzplzplzplzplzplz do! i feel like edward and bella and esme and alice and dem are out there somewhere and i just want to know what they are up to! I LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE TWILIGHT!!

33. caitlyn jesse on May 6th, 2009 3:25 pm

or u could leave a little note explaining what happens to them……….

34. caitlyn jesse on May 6th, 2009 3:42 pm

I SO WANT TO KICK THE LEAKER (haha…. leaker.) IN THE BEU-TOKKS!! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT??!!! STEPHENIE, YOU SHOULD BE AGGRESSIVE AND JUST KEEP ONA WRITEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like someone said up there, we will wait but it won’t be forgotten. i mean are you gonna let that stop you?! u should NOT! just think what a happier place this world will be if every one accepts christ and gets more twilight! you are a beautiful writer and i don’t think u should quit!! they live forever and i may be driven to the point of insanity! what are they going to do? how are jake and nessie? what about edward and bella? will she see her parents die? what about mike and angela and ben and jess? where will they go? please dont stop! there is so much left to do and say! what will they do for eternity?! u c? i AM going insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what will bella do when all her friends and family dies off?! what about charlie and renee’? will they ever go back to forks? will ed and Bella go back to high school? will jacob and renesme have kids? where will they go? what will they do?! you see? u MUST WRITE A FIFTH BOOK!!!!! U CAN KEEP THIS GOING AND WE WON’T GET TIRED OF IT!!!! i am not bi polar. i just want more twilight. yeah, umm. i am done preaching now haha! does anyone else agree?

35. Naxxs on May 7th, 2009 9:30 am

There’s something about twilight that has captivated millions across the world. Whereas each writer has his/her own method of writing, one must understand and accept it.
    I don’t think readers will forget twilight, they will always want more. I’ve read the leak copy of Edward’s story and I find it to be really intriguing.
    So what about giving us Edwards’s feelings, we read of Bella’s pain in New Moon, and Jacob describing Edwards hurt in Breaking dawn, so how about telling us
    What Edward went through when he was away from Bella? It cld be a different view to link with the books already out.
    Just a thought

36. Makenzie on June 7th, 2009 11:31 pm

i, honestly, think that a book about jacob and renesmee would be adorable. it could be about how their love starts after she’s older and the trouble that others (the voulturi) think could happen if they had a child together if possible. so, if you can, i would love if you’d write a book about them.

37. Miranda brooke boyd on June 11th, 2009 12:44 am

I think you should continue midnightsun. You just didnt bring the love of vampires back to life you brought joy to millions. I never liked reading it never held any interest in me but when i decided to read twilight when i moved and had no friends my place to escape was there with edward and bella. Now that i finished the series i still cant stop reading books. You have opend a whole new world for me and you and this story the whole series means everything to me. So please dont let one persons mistake ruin the hopes of millions of others dreams. Follow your heart into the story you love.

38. rach on June 21st, 2009 6:39 pm

PLEASE PLEASEWRITE A 5TH BOOK (not midnight sun counting )
    there is soo much left unanswered…
    will the cullens ever over throw the volturi?
    what about renesme and jacob?
    bella and edward?
    stephenie is such an amazine writer and ppl are begging for more…i hope she reads these and sees that we are forever going to want to read twilight and/or andything remotley about it \

39. ami on June 27th, 2009 10:23 am

hey..i think she should write the 5th book..or has she already written it???i don’t understand nothing anymore,because so many sites say she wrote it and it is in the book shops..and other say it’s just not true…

40. Sarah on June 30th, 2009 11:21 pm

I honestly believe that Stephenie will write “Midnight Sun” one day.
    Her passion for the characters is far beyond what we could even imagine.
    Take your time, find your piece of mind, and let it come naturally. Nobody wants to read expectation. We want YOUR story, the one you find through yourself, and not what others want.
    Your style of writing is unique, it’s what drew us to the Twilight Series in the first place.
    I haven’t read the leaked version of the 5th book, only the 1st chapter you let us view on your website and I must say, BEAUTIFUL!!!
    To actually get an inside view of Edward’s thoughts, feelings, is… there are no words to describe it.
    There are always two sides to every story. What Stephenie has done (or will hopefully do) is what every romantic wants.
    To see what the other is going through, the turmoil, the struggle, the embrace.
    I will wait, as long as it takes, to get even a page. But not until Stephenie, herself, comes out with it.
    I would like to make a request though… if there might even be a sliver of a possibility, that all FOUR books could be written from Edwards view.
    Like I said, every romantics dream!
    Thankyou again Stephenie, and God Bless!

41. Emily on July 10th, 2009 11:42 pm

It would be absolutley magnificent if Stephenie Meyer could write a fifth book, not Midnight Sun, but another book for after Breaking Dawn. I’m quite sad that it just left off at Breaking Dawn, with all the suspense and action stoped at a cliff hanger! D:

42. nicole on July 20th, 2009 12:42 am

Ok, I doubt Stephenie Meyers reads this but if you do…..
    I am absolutely totally completely OBSESSED with your books. I read all of them in less than a months time, and I WANT MORE. You are amazing!!! I cant get enough of Edward, Bella, and Alice!! I hope you write more twilight books, I hope you keep writing until its just not physically possible anymore!! I NEED MORE, Im so sad that Im done reading it, please keep it coming. Your amazing!!

43. Julia on August 10th, 2009 12:04 pm

omg i would so happy if there will be a 5th twilgiht book cause im addicted to it :) ))

44. Nicole on August 19th, 2009 5:10 pm

ok i just finished breaking dawn it was so amazing if i had stephanie’s phone number or email i would call her and tell her that it would make me the happies girl ever if she would keep going with edwards and bella’s life as vampires, i want to know if bella’s daughter and jacob get together down the road, and if you think about it she could just keep going FOREVER because there imortal :) it would be so great they could have so many adventures :) i wish so bad that she would keep going :( but app. it could be indefinete that she wouldnt keep going which would kill me :’( really really kill!!!!!!!! please steph if you see this KEEP GOING I KNOW IT WILL BE GREAT PLEASE KEEP GOING

45. jocelyn on October 30th, 2009 4:52 pm

i am 9 years old i have read all 4 books and the 12 chapters of midnight sun and cant wait until she writes it i finished midnight sun about a couple of minutes ago i think it is better from edwards point of veiw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love u stephenie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON WRITEING u rock!!!

46. Skyler on December 26th, 2009 6:30 pm

i really want you to make another one.. please it will be amazing. dont trust anyone obviously and make another one i really want to know what happens… you should keep writing not stopping at the 4th or 5th, keep going it will be amazing no matter what pleaseeeee i really really want you to. i have like everybook, every poster, and every cut-out. i am in love with twilight series…. DONT STOPP =)

47. bre on December 31st, 2009 12:12 am

i really think you should write more books for the series!!i love these bookssoo much!!!!!!plz write more!!! right now my extra time is revolved around these books!!!;]

48. kristen on January 3rd, 2010 12:47 pm

i think stephanie should continue, i absolutely love the boooks! i think she should right atleast a 5th book about jacob and renesemee, it felt uncomplete. to change it up alittle more it could be from jacob or nessies point of view instead of bellas. i would definately buy it if she wrote it ! i just finished breaking dawn and i read it in 2 days, i would have read it in one but i had to stop! i love the way it ends out but i think more should happen. i normally dont read at all! but im addicted to your books, they are amzing!

49. bayli on January 26th, 2010 4:40 pm

i personally think stephanie should write another twilight book to add to the series it is the first series i have entirely read and its amazing !!! i would like to see what happens to resnesmee and all and how it goes with charlie since he knows jacobs secret and stuff !!! so thats all i can hope

50. Shanna on February 1st, 2010 9:48 pm

Stephanie, I think you should ABSOLUTELY continue with the 5th book, and the 6th, and the 7th, and so on. I LOVE all of them and was going nuts when the 4th book was over. I hate reading books but I couldnt get near enough of yours!!! I read every free second that I had and even stayed up way late, although I had to work the next day, just to read on and see what was going to happen next. You are a great author. Please dont give up just because of one persons mistake. I started to read the first chapter that you have on here. I read the first page and all the while thinking about what you on how you wanted your readers to read it, the finished product. And as BADLY as I wanted to read on, I stopped at the first page. I only pray that you continue on with these books because I’m dieing to know what else happens. Thanks for the FABULOUS books!!!! Keep up the GREAT work.

51. charley on February 16th, 2010 4:28 am

i adore your books, i cried at the end it was amazing best book ive ever read , ive never read a series like it, it would be amazing if you made a 5th but i think you should carry it on as bellas point of view, it would be brilliant if you done a book as Carlisle from the beginning with the voltri.
    I bought new moon on holiday with me i spent most of the time reading it hence why i finished it in 3 days.

52. twilight freak! on February 23rd, 2010 5:33 pm

i love stephanie i think she is the best author ever but i also want a 5th twilight book 2 read so i cant make up my mind but anyway go team edward!

53. Monica on April 28th, 2010 5:40 pm

Stephanie Meyer has a great gift it would be a great sadness for her reader to not see a 5th/6th book made. I bet a book about Renesmee would be a great book to read, Half HUMAN HALF VAMPIRE come on tell that would be a great story to tell…The Fans have also fell in love with not just Edward, Bella and Jacob but Nessie has well…I hope very much that Stephanie thinks about doing a book about our little Nessie and we get to follow Nessie live story also well. GO TWILIGHT!!

54. Esperanza on April 28th, 2010 5:56 pm

Renesmee story would be a great away to keep the Twilight saga going on. If you think about it, its would make sense, if they came out with a 5th movie. The cast of Twilight can stay frozen in time like in the book. It would be the way to go Nessie is still able to age and with age comes a live story. Would she pick her Jacob or ??? something to think about. Stephanie Meyer I hope you do come out with a book about Nessie. Thanks you Fan.

55. Arely on April 28th, 2010 6:06 pm

I read on Stephanie Meyers website Midnight sun its great but I would love to read a book about Edward and Bella daughter Renesmee. She is almost one of a kind half human and half vampire girl. Stephanie you left me thinks about Nessie and what would become of her. Go Team Nessie!!!!!

56. cheri on May 29th, 2010 10:39 am

I love, love, love the Twlight books. My favorite is Eclipse,it is the best one, i love how close jacob and bella became. “I am so team Jacob” i would like to see how it would of truned out if bella choose jacob that would be an intresting book, you really could go so many different ways cause you know edward was not going anywhere. i would like to read new moon and eclipse from jacob ‘s point of view. Stephaine please write book 5,6,7 as long as you can go on with it and trust me you can go on with it. Breaking dawn just kind of stops as if there was more like the rest of the books but then to find out it was the last, i did not want to finish but couldn’t stop. We are all wanting to know what happens with jacob and nessie, you could go so many different ways with that one too, and i would like to see more of jacob and bellas friendship, it kind of stopped when she truned and i would like to see that closeness between them even if things have changed they are still best friends right?” but maybe i fell that why because i am team jacob”. I would also like to know what happens with charlie knowing jacob sercet and knowing something is going on with bella that wold be a good 5th book. I still love the books and was so sad to know that breaking dawn was the last. please i need more continue the story.

57. Ginnie on June 18th, 2010 12:59 pm

I really hope that Midnight Sun comes out very soon. I am ready to get another book to read i have read all four of Stephenie Meyers Twilight books and I have read them all like 4 or 5 times. I really hope still that she writes more than 5 books because there is not many books that I will set down to read and read it from cover to cover but these I can not put down.

58. Lesleyann on September 13th, 2010 4:54 am

Oh I think Stephanie would be insane not to write any more books. I am totally obessed. Bella and Edward are going to live forever so she should write more about them becoming parents and all about Resemee growing up, and whats going to happen with her and Jacob!! Oh there is so much more everyone wants to know I am obsessed. Also think Midnight sun have I have read was excellent so she should defo finish that too.

Have read them all about 3 times and have all the films. Defo think you have have another 3 or 4 books before anyone would even begin to get bored!!

Please please please please ……..

59. Bailey on January 2nd, 2011 12:52 am

I think you should write a book about what if bella chose jacob

60. Bailey on January 2nd, 2011 12:59 am

like if instead of edward she decided to choose jacob

61. Stephenie Meyer To Write fifth 'Twilight' Book Someday? : TC Games … | New Twilight on June 25th, 2011 12:54 pm

[...] Read more here: Stephenie Meyer To Write fifth 'Twilight' Book Someday? : TC Games … [...]

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

eight − = 2